Round-Up - Diageo North America Investor Conference - Nov 2011
Ahead of a day of presentations to analysts and fund managers in New York, Diageo hosted a day of seminars and discussion with ten journalists - one of which was from just-drinks. Here's our coverage of the event.
Diageo has cut its focus on its lower priced vodka brands in the US, as it ramps up attention for the premium-and-above vodkas in its portfolio.
You may have noticed that we have a hot topic running on just-drinks at the moment, concerning my recent jaunt to New York. Travelling on Diageo's dollar, I crossed the Atlantic earlier this week, to spend two days in the company of the wine and spirits giant's executive team.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Diageo is lining up an extension for its Captain Morgan rum brand in the US.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends