Round-Up - Diageo North America Investor Conference - Nov 2011
Ahead of a day of presentations to analysts and fund managers in New York, Diageo hosted a day of seminars and discussion with ten journalists - one of which was from just-drinks. Here's our coverage of the event.
Diageo has cut its focus on its lower priced vodka brands in the US, as it ramps up attention for the premium-and-above vodkas in its portfolio.
You may have noticed that we have a hot topic running on just-drinks at the moment, concerning my recent jaunt to New York. Travelling on Diageo's dollar, I crossed the Atlantic earlier this week, to spend two days in the company of the wine and spirits giant's executive team.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Diageo is lining up an extension for its Captain Morgan rum brand in the US.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research