Round-Up - Diageo North America Investor Conference - Nov 2011
Ahead of a day of presentations to analysts and fund managers in New York, Diageo hosted a day of seminars and discussion with ten journalists - one of which was from just-drinks. Here's our coverage of the event.
Diageo has cut its focus on its lower priced vodka brands in the US, as it ramps up attention for the premium-and-above vodkas in its portfolio.
You may have noticed that we have a hot topic running on just-drinks at the moment, concerning my recent jaunt to New York. Travelling on Diageo's dollar, I crossed the Atlantic earlier this week, to spend two days in the company of the wine and spirits giant's executive team.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Diageo is lining up an extension for its Captain Morgan rum brand in the US.
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review