Round-Up - Diageo North America Investor Conference - Nov 2011
Ahead of a day of presentations to analysts and fund managers in New York, Diageo hosted a day of seminars and discussion with ten journalists - one of which was from just-drinks. Here's our coverage of the event.
Diageo has cut its focus on its lower priced vodka brands in the US, as it ramps up attention for the premium-and-above vodkas in its portfolio.
You may have noticed that we have a hot topic running on just-drinks at the moment, concerning my recent jaunt to New York. Travelling on Diageo's dollar, I crossed the Atlantic earlier this week, to spend two days in the company of the wine and spirits giant's executive team.
The CEO of Diageo has warned that any renewal of the company's partnership with the owners of the Jose Cuervo Tequila brand would require “some revision” of the existing agreement.
Diageo is lining up an extension for its Captain Morgan rum brand in the US.
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends