Carlsberg Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In February, Carlsberg reported its results for the 12 months of 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the brewer's numbers.
Carlsberg has said it expects to deliver another year of mid-single-digit organic operating profit growth after cost-savings in 2016 helped drive a solid underlying full-year performance.
Yesterday, Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2017. The brewer saw net profits return after reporting losses in 2016, although sales in the 12 months of last year slipped by 4%.
China's low-value beer volumes could drop further, Carlsberg CEO Cees 't Hart has told just-drinks.
Earlier today, Carlsberg released its full-year results for 2016. The brewer saw net profits return after reporting losses in 2016, although sales in the 12 months of last year slipped by 4%. Here, just-drinks considers Carlsberg's performance over the last five years.
Earlier today, Carlsberg reported a 4% dip in sales in 2016, with operating profits in the year falling by 3%. Here, just-drinks breaks down the brewer's figures for last year by region.
Ahead of the release on Wednesday of Carlsberg's results for the fourth quarter and the 12 months of 2016, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of December for the brewer.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends