Brown-Forman Year-to-Date 2017 results - Round-up
In early-March, Brown-Forman reported its results for the first nine months of its fiscal-2017. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the group's numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its top-line continue to fall by low single-digits in the third quarter, with both sales and profits slipping in the year so far.
For a company that makes a lot of American whiskey, a boom in the category means two things: more customers and more competition.
Brown-Forman's CFO has hailed a rebound for the group's Global Travel Retail unit, as the company reported a high-single-digit organic sales boost for the division in the first nine months of fiscal-2017.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman reported a dip in year-to-date sales as profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by market and by brands in the nine months to the end of January.
Ahead of the release on Tuesday of Brown-Forman's results for the third quarter and nine months of fiscal-2017, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of January for the Jack Daniel's owner.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World