Brown-Forman Year-to-Date 2017 results - Round-up
In early-March, Brown-Forman reported its results for the first nine months of its fiscal-2017. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the group's numbers.
Brown-Forman has seen its top-line continue to fall by low single-digits in the third quarter, with both sales and profits slipping in the year so far.
For a company that makes a lot of American whiskey, a boom in the category means two things: more customers and more competition.
Brown-Forman's CFO has hailed a rebound for the group's Global Travel Retail unit, as the company reported a high-single-digit organic sales boost for the division in the first nine months of fiscal-2017.
Earlier today, Brown-Forman reported a dip in year-to-date sales as profits. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by market and by brands in the nine months to the end of January.
Ahead of the release on Tuesday of Brown-Forman's results for the third quarter and nine months of fiscal-2017, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of January for the Jack Daniel's owner.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts