Anheuser-Busch InBev Full-Year 2016 results - Round-up
In early-March, Anheuser-Busch InBev reported its results for the 12 months of 2016. Here's a full round-up of just-drinks' coverage of the brewer's numbers.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has seen continuing issues in Brazil pull down its 2016 sales, with the completion of its SABMiller purchase dragging on profits.
Earlier this month, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year results for 2016. While describing the 12-month period as "difficult", the brewer posted a 3% slip in sales and a near-8% decline in operating profits. Here, just-drinks considers ABI's performance over the last five years.
Earlier this week, Anheuser-Busch InBev released its full-year figures for 2016 and, although the markets had been prepared for bad news, analysts were surprised to discover things were worse than they'd anticipated.
The head of Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that he would not change how his company has operated in Brazil, despite fresh losses in the country.
Earlier today, Anheuser-Busch InBev issued its results for 2016. The group saw its 12-month profits and sales drop as a challenging year in Brazil hampered performance. Here, just-drinks breaks down the brewer's figures for last year by region and global brand.
Ahead of the release on Thursday of Anheuser-Busch InBev's results for the fourth quarter and the 12 months of 2016, here's a look at the events that shaped the three months to the end of December for the brewing giant.
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends