Earlier today (10 June), brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and s...
Starting this month, Tom Vierhile from Datamonitor takes a look at the world of new product development. First up, Tom casts an eye at the m...
| 2 Jun 2014
Earlier today (2 June), brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's wine and spirits brands. Here's a look at 'The Power 100', along with the methodology used to draw up the list.
| 24 May 2013
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology used to draw up 'The Power 100'.
| 22 Jan 2009
January may be the time to look forward to the coming year but few in the drinks industry will be eyeing the coming year with relish. However, given the pessimistic tone of virtually every market and economic forecast, it is hard to imagine 2009 being any worse than is being predicted. Olly Wehring offers his view of what’s in store for the drinks market.
| 28 Aug 2008
Vodka is soon to take over from Scotch whisky as the most consumed spirit in the UK. But Chris Losh sees its success as a triumph of marketing over substance, and wonders whether consumer interest can be sustained if drinkers, like bartenders, begin looking to spirits with more flavour, product heritage and variety to offer, like gin and rum.
| 20 Jul 2015
Pernod Ricard has announced the departure of the managing director of its Asia Travel Retail division, Con Constandis.
| 1 Aug 2013
The UK division of Pernod Ricard has revealed a batch of brands it is planning to roll out in the country in the lead-up to Christmas, including a premium brandy and its value vodka offering Oddka.
| 24 Oct 2012
Pernod Ricard's Wyborowa Oddka
| 25 Jul 2012
Pernod Ricard is set to roll out a redesigned bottle for its Wyborowa vodka brand.
| 4 Aug 2011
Pernod Ricard has confirmed a change of managing director at its Havana Club International JV, amid a raft of executive changes.
| 26 Jul 2010
Pernod Ricard has confirmed the creation of a premium wines business division, while the drinks giant's managing director for distribution is to step down.
| 26 Jan 2010
Pernod Ricard is looking to boost sales of potato vodka brand Luksusowa in the US after signing a distribution deal with WJ Deutsch & Sons.
| 29 Jun 2009
Pernod Ricard has announced a series of executive management changes across its business, all effective from 1 July.
| 7 Apr 2009
Pernod Ricard has confirmed a raft of executive appointments, following changes announced last month at its China business.
| 9 Nov 2006
Global drinks force Pernod Ricard has announced the UK launch of its super-premium vodka brand Wyborowa Exquisite.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research