William Grant & Sons
We've had a reminder this month of the high levels of investment being ploughed into the renaissance of Irish whiskey by emerging players....
While it was a predictable bit of business, William Grant & Sons' purchase of Drambuie – announced yesterday – still carries a slight elemen...
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a...
Changing a company's name – or a brand's name, for that matter – is a dangerous game. But, in this Search Engine Optimisation age, sometimes...
This month's 'just the Answer' sees Michelle Russell talk to the international brand development director for Irish Distillers, Simon Fay.
Every month, managing editor Olly Wehring turns his spotlight into the eyes of a senior drinks executive. First up in 2011 is the CEO of William Grant & Sons, Stella David.
The former CMO of William Grant & Sons has been appointed MD at Orangina Schweppes International.
Scotland’s First Minister has claimed the country's major whisky producers are “big enough to look after themselves” if voters opt for independence.
William Grant & Sons has updated the bottle and label of its Sailor Jerry spiced rum brand.
William Grant & Sons has become the new owner of the Drambuie Scotch whisky liqueur brand.
William Grant & Sons has released two limited-edition 50-year-old expressions of its The Balvenie single malt Scotch whisky.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp