Who's Your Daddy
| 20 Dec 2007
Who’s Your Daddy has posted slowing sales in its third quarter, although net losses have also decelerated.
| 15 Oct 2007
Who’s Your Daddy has revised its results for the second quarter.
| 29 May 2007
Who's Your Daddy has signed a distribution agreement with Seven-Up Bottling for its line of energy drinks.
| 11 May 2007
Who's Your Daddy has recruited a new senior vice president and CFO to the company.
| 24 Apr 2007
Who’s Your Daddy's energy drinks are now available on the internet.
| 5 Mar 2007
Who’s Your Daddy has announced yet another extension to its US distribution footprint.
| 1 Mar 2007
Who’s Your Daddy has extended its distribution footprint in the US.
| 28 Feb 2007
Who’s Your Daddy has begun shipping its sugar-free green tea ‘King of Energy’ drink in the US.
| 17 Jan 2007
Southern Wine and Spirits has taken on the distribution of Who’s Your Daddy ‘King of Energy’ drinks throughout the state of Nevada.
| 20 Oct 2006
US company Who’s Your Daddy has extended its production base.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research