Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial...
Shares in Huiyuan Juice Group rose by 8% on Thursday (29 July) – the most in almost two months – after Groupe Danone agreed to sell its stak...
The namesake brands from The Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo maintained their one-two positions in the global soft drinks market last year, but brands from China are beginning to make their presence felt, according to recent figures.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has announced a three-year sponsorship tie-up with Manchester United.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
The Bank of China has signed an agreement to lend the Hangzhou Wahaha Group (CNY10bn) US$1.56bn, according to a report.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group is to consider a public listing alongside its plans to launch a hypermarket chain this year, according to reports.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp