Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial...
Shares in Huiyuan Juice Group rose by 8% on Thursday (29 July) – the most in almost two months – after Groupe Danone agreed to sell its stak...
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has announced a three-year sponsorship tie-up with Manchester United.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
The Bank of China has signed an agreement to lend the Hangzhou Wahaha Group (CNY10bn) US$1.56bn, according to a report.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group is to consider a public listing alongside its plans to launch a hypermarket chain this year, according to reports.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group founder Zong Qinghou is to venture into retailing, partly to expand his company's drinks distribution, according to reports.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire