Diageo's decision to partner with Vietnam's local spirits hero, Hanoi Liquor Joint Stock Co, looks like a shrewd move, even if the financial...
Shares in Huiyuan Juice Group rose by 8% on Thursday (29 July) – the most in almost two months – after Groupe Danone agreed to sell its stak...
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has announced a three-year sponsorship tie-up with Manchester United.
The Hangzhou Wahaha Group has said it will look at global acquisitions in a bid to expand overseas, according to reports.
The Bank of China has signed an agreement to lend the Hangzhou Wahaha Group (CNY10bn) US$1.56bn, according to a report.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group is to consider a public listing alongside its plans to launch a hypermarket chain this year, according to reports.
Hangzhou Wahaha Group founder Zong Qinghou is to venture into retailing, partly to expand his company's drinks distribution, according to reports.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites