10 things you should know about... Vin & Sprit
Combining genuine brand chic with selling millions of cases is to dream the impossible dream for most spirits executives, but for Bengt Baron, president and CEO of Absolut owners V&S Group, it is a reality. Dean Best met Baron to discuss Absolut, the spirits business and some of V&S’s other brands.
Pernod Ricard has declined to comment on a report out of Sweden that the group is to sell off all Vin & Sprit brands apart from Absolut vodka.
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of three ex-Vin & Sprit brands to Arcus Gruppen, but competition concerns have forced the drinks giant to remove Gronstedt Cognac from the deal and sell to Altia instead.
The president of Vin & Sprit Absolut has announced his intention to step down from the post later this year.
Pernod Ricard has signed a deal with Norway's Arcus Gruppen to sell several drinks brands acquired as part of its takeover of Vin & Sprit.
Vin & Sprit, the owner of Swedish vodka brand Absolut has launched legal proceedings against UK radio station Absolute Radio for infringement of its trademark.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"