Champagne and still wine producer Vranken-Pommery Monopole has reported a 9.2% lift in first-half sales, helped by a strong export performance.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has reported a 5.6% rise in third-quarter group sales, helped by a strong performance from its premium Champagne brands.
Champagne producer Vranken-Pommery Monopole has seen its net losses narrow in the first half of this year, as the company continues to focus on its leading brands.
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has reported a 4% drop in full-year sales, but seen a strong performance in its export Champagne markets including Japan and the US.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week:
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down