Nestle and Danone's waters divisions both reported sales increases in the first-half of the year, signalling that bottled water is experienc...
While marketing bottled water in countries with a safe tap water supply is seen as environmentally unsustainable by campaigners, the bottled...
Nestle has posted continued growth for its water division in the year so far, with all regions delivering positive numbers for Nestle Waters.
Nestle has said that it is seeing improving momentum in its North America business, despite competition in the region hitting nine-month sales at its waters division.
Nestle Waters has recorded a drop in nine-month sales, hurt by competition in North America.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Nestle has said that it will continue to focus on merger and acquisition opportunities this year, with a focus on bolt-on deals.
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks