Nestle and Danone's waters divisions both reported sales increases in the first-half of the year, signalling that bottled water is experienc...
While marketing bottled water in countries with a safe tap water supply is seen as environmentally unsustainable by campaigners, the bottled...
Nestle has posted continued growth for its water division in the year so far, with all regions delivering positive numbers for Nestle Waters.
Nestle has said that it is seeing improving momentum in its North America business, despite competition in the region hitting nine-month sales at its waters division.
Nestle Waters has recorded a drop in nine-month sales, hurt by competition in North America.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Nestle has said that it will continue to focus on merger and acquisition opportunities this year, with a focus on bolt-on deals.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman