Bottled water appears to have been the biggest victim of the economic downturn, particularly in Western Europe. Richard Corbett takes a look...
Nestle and Danone's waters divisions both reported sales increases in the first-half of the year, signalling that bottled water is experienc...
While marketing bottled water in countries with a safe tap water supply is seen as environmentally unsustainable by campaigners, the bottled...
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Nestle has posted continued growth for its water division in the year so far, with all regions delivering positive numbers for Nestle Waters.
Nestle has said that it is seeing improving momentum in its North America business, despite competition in the region hitting nine-month sales at its waters division.
Nestle Waters has recorded a drop in nine-month sales, hurt by competition in North America.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Nestlé Deutschland AG in Soft Drinks (Germany)
Nestlé Deutschland AG ranked eighth in the German soft drinks market in 2012. Its strategy is to offer well-known brands but in a few categories, such as Vittel in bottled water and Nescafé in RTD cof...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets