Bottled water appears to have been the biggest victim of the economic downturn, particularly in Western Europe. Richard Corbett takes a look...
Nestle and Danone's waters divisions both reported sales increases in the first-half of the year, signalling that bottled water is experienc...
While marketing bottled water in countries with a safe tap water supply is seen as environmentally unsustainable by campaigners, the bottled...
Nestle has posted continued growth for its water division in the year so far, with all regions delivering positive numbers for Nestle Waters.
Nestle has said that it is seeing improving momentum in its North America business, despite competition in the region hitting nine-month sales at its waters division.
Nestle Waters has recorded a drop in nine-month sales, hurt by competition in North America.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Nestle has said that it will continue to focus on merger and acquisition opportunities this year, with a focus on bolt-on deals.
Nestlé Deutschland AG in Soft Drinks (Germany)
Nestlé Deutschland AG ranked eighth in the German soft drinks market in 2012. Its strategy is to offer well-known brands but in a few categories, such as Vittel in bottled water and Nescafé in RTD cof...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future