Five years ago this week, the US was forecast to become the world's largest wine-consuming market by 2010....
Chris Losh may not have been the biggest fan of Amorim, but the company's launch of the screwtop-style cork closure last month has Losh slig...
Even though everyone who is anyone in the wine world is busy at VinExpo in Bordeaux this week, there's still been quite an online hubbub ove...
The writing has been on the wall for a while now for the London International Wine Fair. And, yesterday, the event's organisers, Brintex, co...
The biennial jamboree that is Vinexpo has once again seen large swathes of the wine trade descend on Bordeaux for five days of pouring, powwowing and parties. But, the 32 year-old show is not without its critics. In an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Vinexpo chairman Xavier de Eizaguirre responds to these concerns, talks China and where Vinexpo might go next
Earlier this week, just-drinks sat down with the UK and group wine director for Tesco, Dan Jago. Part one of our interview ran yesterday, while today (22 May), we hear Jago's views on minimum unit pricing, the launch of lower-abv wines and the state of the nation in the UK.
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific saw a 6.3% rise in buyer visitors from Asia, according to organisers.
Vinexpo has confirmed that its flagship exhibition in Bordeaux will next be held from Sunday 14 to Thursday 18 June next year.
Vinexpo is looking to introduce consumer ‘activities’ linked to the group’s global exhibitions, and to up the events' overall focus on spirits.
Vinexpo has confirmed to just-drinks that its show in Tokyo will go ahead next year.
China is predicted to become the world's biggest wine producer by 2018, according to France's National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk