Five years ago this week, the US was forecast to become the world's largest wine-consuming market by 2010....
Chris Losh may not have been the biggest fan of Amorim, but the company's launch of the screwtop-style cork closure last month has Losh slig...
Even though everyone who is anyone in the wine world is busy at VinExpo in Bordeaux this week, there's still been quite an online hubbub ove...
The writing has been on the wall for a while now for the London International Wine Fair. And, yesterday, the event's organisers, Brintex, co...
The biennial jamboree that is Vinexpo has once again seen large swathes of the wine trade descend on Bordeaux for five days of pouring, powwowing and parties. But, the 32 year-old show is not without its critics. In an exclusive interview with just-drinks, Vinexpo chairman Xavier de Eizaguirre responds to these concerns, talks China and where Vinexpo might go next
Earlier this week, just-drinks sat down with the UK and group wine director for Tesco, Dan Jago. Part one of our interview ran yesterday, while today (22 May), we hear Jago's views on minimum unit pricing, the launch of lower-abv wines and the state of the nation in the UK.
The Chinese edition of the ProWine exhibition saw an 8% lift in visitors this year, while exhibitor numbers grew by 10%, organisers have said.
Messe Düsseldorf, the German group behind ProWein, is launching a new biennial wine and spirits event in Singapore in 2016.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Vinexpo Asia-Pacific saw a 6.3% rise in buyer visitors from Asia, according to organisers.
Vinexpo has confirmed that its flagship exhibition in Bordeaux will next be held from Sunday 14 to Thursday 18 June next year.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research