Vin de Pays
Les Domaines Paul Mas' Estate Single Vineyard Collection
Southern French wine producer Les Domaines Paul Mas has launched two brand extensions to its portfolio in the UK.
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair…
Coming up at this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair: a seminar on Southwest France, wines from the Languedoc and products from Montilla PX. Read on for more.
A new Vin de Pays range from Bordeaux négociant Yvon Mau has been launched in the UK under the brand name Maison Mau by the company’s distributor Freixenet (DWS) Ltd.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research