United Spirits Limited
It's that time of year when just-drinks takes a look back at the past 12 months. Here, in part three of our final management briefing of the...
Finally, after a near four-month delay United Spirits reported its full-year results today....
On Thursday, Diageo will report its preliminary full-year results. Here just-drinks takes a look at how the group has fared in its final qua...
Gruppo Campari's CEO has sidestepped questions over a possible swoop for Whyte & Mackay (W&M), insisting the company will first focus on ass...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with Paul Varga, the CEO of Brown-Forman discussed the company's portfolio and prospects in emerging markets. In this second - and final - part, Varga details the company's take on the mergers & acquisitions scene in the global spirits industry, and the roll of innovation as an alternative to M&A.
In the first just-drinks interview of 2010, we sit down with John Beard, CEO of Whyte & Mackay, and ask him about his first nine months in the hotseat, his company's relationship with its Indian owners and where he sees opportunity for growth going forward. Go on, take a guess.
United Spirits is again asking shareholders to vote on plans to allow it to produce and sell the spirits brands of parent Diageo in India.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Diageo has said it is “surprised and disappointed” after losing a vote by United Spirits' shareholders over plans for the firm to produce and sell some of Diageo's spirits brands in India.
United Spirits, the Diageo-controlled Indian drinks firm, has remained in the red in its half-year despite a rise in second-quarter volumes and sales.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future