United Breweries Limited
Heineken has reiterated its satisfaction with its JV partnerships around the world, but admitted that it would be prepared to buy out its pa...
SABMiller presented its current thoughts on its Asia-Pacific unit at a seminar in London yesterday (17 July). Here, just drinks takes a clos...
It was five years ago this week that the brewing industry said its final farewell to Scottish & Newcastle. The UK-based company saw its shar...
This morning (24 April), Heineken released a trading update for its first quarter. Here, just-drinks takes a look at its group beer volumes...
In part one of my interview with Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, which ran earlier this week, we took a close look at the brewer's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza last year. We also started a world tour of beer markets, discussing Europe, Russia, Brazil and Mexico.
Vijay Mallya, owner of the UB Group, sits astride an enormous business empire which includes some of the largest drinks operations in one of the world’s most exciting emerging markets. In the second part of this month’s just-drinks interview, Mallya spoke with Olly Wehring about his companies’ activities in the Indian beers and spirits sectors, and the exciting opportunities ahead for the country’s fledgling wine market.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global beer category. We are also running similar round-ups for spirits & wine and soft drinks & bottled water.
Heineken has declined to comment on reports that it is looking to raise its stake in India's United Breweries.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Heineken has paid EUR2.3m (US$3m) to edge up its stake in India's United Breweries (UB).
United Breweries Holdings Ltd (UBHL) has confirmed that its managing director has left the group after less than a year in the role.
Gentle, self-deprecation isn't normally assoicated with company bigwigs. So, it was a refreshing change when SABMiller's Asia-Pacific MD Ari Mervis had analysts and hacks chuckling to themselves after a humourous aside at the group's presentation in London today.
United Breweries Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company
Canadean's "United Breweries Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile cont...
Alcoholic Drinks in India
Alcoholic Drinks in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains de...
Soft Drinks in India
Soft Drinks in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The prof...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review