Tsingtao Brewery Company
A merger between Carlsberg and one of the other 'Big Four' global brewers remains "unlikely", but a tie-up with Anheuser-Busch InBev is not...
SABMiller presented its current thoughts on its Asia-Pacific unit at a seminar in London yesterday (17 July). Here, just drinks takes a clos...
We journalists do like a good adjective. Honestly, you can't beat a strong descriptor to get a reader's attention. So, when an analyst sugge...
China may have the world's highest overall consumption, but leading brewers face an uphill struggle to find strong profits, an analyst claim...
Tsingtao Brewery Co has seen a healthy rise in full-year profits and gained market share, according to reports.
Chinese brewer Tsingtao is aiming to up its UK profile with the launch of a new month-long cinema ad campaign.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports it is set to acquire China's Ginsber Draft Beer Company for CNY3.8bn (US$630m).
Tsingtao Brewery has partnered with the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) to become the official sponsor for the AFC Champions League soccer tournament.
Carlsberg has declined to comment directly on reports it is eyeing Chinese brewing groups Tsingtao and Beijing Yanjing among its possible acquisition targets, but said Asia remains “an important part” of its M&A agenda.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours