The Pepsi Bottling Group
The Coca-Cola Co's largest independent bottler has been flexing its considerable might of late....
Shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group have been under pressure following its long-awaited licensing deal with The Coca-Cola Co, but many analyst...
Portfolio diversity has become increasingly important over the past decade, fuelled by intensive retail modernisation and a new generation o...
Coca-Cola Co's $12bn deal to acquire the North American operations of Coca-Cola Enterprises has dominated business news headlines in the las...
The opportunity to grab some time with the chief marketing officer of a company the size of The Coca-Cola Co. doesn't come along very often. However, when just-drinks was invited to Zurich by the company last week, the chance to grab an audience with Joe Tripodi was the clincher. Olly Wehring puts the questions to Tripodi, and his time starts... now.
PepsiCo is aiming to become the largest beverage company in Russia and its recent acquisition of a majority stake in the juice company, JSC Lebedyansky, represents an important step towards achieving this aim. In this month’s two-part just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring spoke with Mike White, chairman and CEO of PepsiCo International, about the company’s plans for Russia.
In a busy HR week for Bacardi, the company has confirmed the appointment of a senior global category director of rums.
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines (PCPPI) has posted a 436% rise in its first-half profits, fuelled by strong cola growth.
PepsiCo Americas Beverages will reduce the calorie content of its soft drinks as US cities mull taxes on high-sugar drinks, the company's divisional head has said.
Britvic will report interim results for its first-quarter tomorrow (25 January). Here, just-drinks brings you the company's highlights for the 12 weeks to 20 December.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) has appointed a president and CEO to replace Keith Reimer.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- English Gin Breaks Away From its Core Markets
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom