The Patrón Spirits Company
Riding the twin waves of a booming premium spirits market and growth in Tequila, The Patrón Spirits Company has made great strides in a short space of time. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Dean Best speaks with the company’s COO John McDonnell, and Mike Hill, vice president, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, about the company’s rapid progress and premium ethos.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
The Patrón Spirits Company has said that duty-free sales of Patrón Tequila are showing double-digit growth this year, despite falling passenger traffic at many international airports.
Patrón Spirits Company has joined the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS), in the US.
The Patrón Spirits Company has finalised a partnership with Aer Rianta to list Patrón at Moscow airports Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, and Vnukovo, and St Petersburg’s Pulkovo airport.
Bacardi Global Brands has launched a wide-ranging review of its advertising strategy.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review