The Patrón Spirits Company
Riding the twin waves of a booming premium spirits market and growth in Tequila, The Patrón Spirits Company has made great strides in a short space of time. In this month's Just the Answer interview, Dean Best speaks with the company’s COO John McDonnell, and Mike Hill, vice president, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, about the company’s rapid progress and premium ethos.
The Patrón Spirits Company has secured distribution for its spirits portfolio in Lebanon.
The Patrón Spirits Company has said that duty-free sales of Patrón Tequila are showing double-digit growth this year, despite falling passenger traffic at many international airports.
Patrón Spirits Company has joined the Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS), in the US.
The Patrón Spirits Company has finalised a partnership with Aer Rianta to list Patrón at Moscow airports Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, and Vnukovo, and St Petersburg’s Pulkovo airport.
Bacardi Global Brands has launched a wide-ranging review of its advertising strategy.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018