The Scotch whisky category appears to have hit a tipping point. What does the future look like for the until-recently booming category? Ian...
Remy Cointreau's full-year sales and profits slumps, reported this week, have failed to put the company on the back foot....
A new generation of Russian vodka brands is struggling to get its voice heard, the moneyed Russian Standard aside. Richard Woodard thinks so...
Some journalistic questions are not so much serious enquiries as a ticking of the boxes – you ask because you have to, but you already know...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Late last year, just-drinks travelled to New York to interview - for the first time - the CEO of Edrington, owner of the Cutty Sark, The Famous Grouse, Highland Park and The Macallan Scotch whisky brands, Brugal rum and Snow Leopard vodka.
The owner of the Khortytsa and Morosha vodka brands, Global Spirits, is to open an Americas office in New York as it eyes further international expansion.
Edrington has asked its strategy and development director Paul Hyde to take responsibility for the company’s regional brands and head up its Europe, Middle East and Africa businesses.
Edrington has broken ground on the new distillery for its The Macallan Scotch whisky brand.
Edrington has released a new expression for its Macallan brand that has been aged in Spanish oak sherry-seasoned casks.
Edrington has been given the go-ahead to start construction of a new distillery for its The Macallan Scotch whisky brand.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2013
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2013. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest...
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2014....
Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
With a limited portfolio, a narrow geographic focus and expensive and so far unsuccessful acquisition of Brugal, Edrington is a company that needs to do much more work to become a healthy internationa...
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review