Pernod Ricard yesterday announced a 6% rise in sales in the nine months to the end of March. Here's a look at the performance of the company...
The Scotch whisky category appears to have hit a tipping point. What does the future look like for the until-recently booming category? Ian...
On Sunday (11 May), the Asia Pacific leg of Tax Free World Association's exhibition series kicks off. The event takes place against a backdr...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2010.
While our paths have crossed on an almost monthly basis over the last six years, just-drinks has never interviewed the chairman and CEO of Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit, Christian Porta. So, when Olly Wehring was invited to the official opening of The Glenlivet's distillery extension last month, he took the opportunity to finally pin Porta down for a chat on all things Chivas.
Pernod Ricard has launched a series of 50-year-old single malt expressions under its The Glenlivet Scotch whisky brand.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the launch of the second Nàdurra expression for The Glenlivet single malt Scotch whisky brand through its Chivas Brothers division.
The Travel Retail arm of Pernod Ricard has launched an addition to the Single Cask Editions range from The Glenlivet.
Pernod Ricard has lined up the release of a range of Scotch whiskies under its The Glenlivet single malt brand name.
Pernod Ricard's next expression from its Glenlivet stable has been chosen by an online vote.
Global Spirits Market: News and Events December 2014
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during December 2014....
Tempo Beer Industries Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Compa
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Pernod Ricard
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research