The Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation
Exports of Australian wine continued to lose value in 2010, but the stricken industry regained some momentum in the second half of the year, official figures show.
The Australian Wine & Brandy Corporation (AWBC) has officially handed Mt Gambier geographic indication status.
The Australian Wine & Brandy Corp has announced the resignation of its long-serving general manager for market development, Paul Henry.
Lisa McGovern, the UK, Ireland and European Union director for Australia's wine trade body, has resigned.
Australian winemakers can no longer use well-known names like Champagne, Prosecco, Port or Sherry on wines to be sold either at home or in the European Union, under a new deal that comes into force this week.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman