Emperador Inc's namesake brandy became the second-largest spirits brand in the world last year, but still trails far behind HiteJinro's South Korean soju Jinro, new figures show.
Inver House Distillers, the Scotch arm of International Beverage Holdings, has released three new vintages in its Balblair single malt Scotch portfolio in time for Christmas.
Inver House Distillers has released its final anCnoc expression in a link-up with US artists Peter Arkle.
Inver House Distillers has launched a 22-year-old version of its anCnoc single malt, with 950 cases made available throughout the year.
Fraser & Neave's board of directors has branded Overseas Union Enterprise's SGD13.1bn (US$10.7bn) offer for the group as “not compelling, but fair”.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory