Terlato Wines International
Tuscan winery Cecchi is to focus US distribution on six key brands after switching importer.
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US.
Riazul Tequila is launching in the US after signing a “long-term” marketing agreement with Terlato Wines.
Terlato Wines has signed an exclusive “long-term” deal to import and market rum brand Don Pancho Origenes in the US.
Marnier-Lapostolle has signed a "long-term" deal with Terlato Wines to handle its Marnier XO Cognac brand in the US.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014