Terlato Wines International
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US.
Riazul Tequila is launching in the US after signing a “long-term” marketing agreement with Terlato Wines.
Terlato Wines has signed an exclusive “long-term” deal to import and market rum brand Don Pancho Origenes in the US.
Marnier-Lapostolle has signed a "long-term" deal with Terlato Wines to handle its Marnier XO Cognac brand in the US.
Terlato Wines has agreed “long-term” deals to distribute Langley’s No.8 gin and Tigre Blanc vodka in the US as part of a launch of an “artisan” spirits unit.
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire