Terlato Wines International
| 22 Jun 2015
Terlato Wines has teamed up with golf star Jack Nicklaus to introduce a 2015 Chardonnay and a 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon from California.
| 1 May 2015
Champagne house Piper Heidsieck has switched US importers, dropping Remy Cointreau America for Terlato Wines.
| 8 Apr 2015
Late last month, the 15th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition took place. Last week, the list of Best in Show awards were released. Here is the second and final part of the full list of winners.
| 9 Jan 2015
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
| 19 Dec 2014
Italian vineyard Ca di Rajo is to launch its Italian sparkling rose wine Epsilon into the US.
| 4 Sep 2014
Tuscan winery Cecchi is to focus US distribution on six key brands after switching importer.
| 17 Mar 2014
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US.
| 8 Jan 2014
Riazul Tequila is launching in the US after signing a “long-term” marketing agreement with Terlato Wines.
| 11 Nov 2013
Terlato Wines has signed an exclusive “long-term” deal to import and market rum brand Don Pancho Origenes in the US.
| 10 Sep 2013
Marnier-Lapostolle has signed a "long-term" deal with Terlato Wines to handle its Marnier XO Cognac brand in the US.
| 28 Aug 2013
Terlato Wines has agreed “long-term” deals to distribute Langley’s No.8 gin and Tigre Blanc vodka in the US as part of a launch of an “artisan” spirits unit.
| 22 Jul 2013
US wine marketer Terlato Wines has teamed up with Italian olive oil maker Colavita to launch a portfolio of “super-premium” wines.
| 9 Apr 2013
New Zealand winemaker Kim Crawford has marked the expiration of his restraint-of-trade period with the release of a new wine brand in the country.
| 14 Jan 2013
Moet Hennessy will continue as US distributor of Grand Marnier Liqueur after renewing a deal with brand owner Marnier-Lapostolle.
| 3 Dec 2012
Anthonij Rupert Wines' Protea
| 31 May 2012
Marnier-Lapostolle's Grand Marnier Cherry
| 2 May 2012
Marnier Lapostolle and the US arm of Moet Hennessy have concluded their distribution agreement for the former's Lapostolle and Chateau de Sancerre wine brands in the country.
| 21 Jul 2011
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has lined up two appointments for its North American Spirits & Wine Brokerage (NASW) division.
| 14 Mar 2011
Terlato Wine Group has created the position of president at its Terlato Wines International division.
| 16 Oct 2009
The international division of Terlato Wines has appointed a sales agent for Canada as it looks to expand into the country.
| 25 Sep 2009
Wirtz Beverage Group has appointed David Scott as general manager of wine for Wirtz Beverage Nevada and David Duncan as director of sales, wines for Wirtz Beverage Minnesota.
| 2 Mar 2007
US company Paterno Wines International has changed its name.
| 8 Jan 2007
Paterno Wines International has added the first South African wines to its stable after signing a US import and marketing deal with Jean Engelbrecht and top golfer Ernie Els.
| 6 Oct 2006
Paterno Wines International and Cuvaison Estate Wines have renewed their marketing agreement.
| 21 Jul 2006
Terlato Wine Group has unveiled a new chief financial officer.
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Britvic appoints SABMiller's Dunn as CFO
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research