Terlato Wines International
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US.
Riazul Tequila is launching in the US after signing a “long-term” marketing agreement with Terlato Wines.
Terlato Wines has signed an exclusive “long-term” deal to import and market rum brand Don Pancho Origenes in the US.
Marnier-Lapostolle has signed a "long-term" deal with Terlato Wines to handle its Marnier XO Cognac brand in the US.
Terlato Wines has agreed “long-term” deals to distribute Langley’s No.8 gin and Tigre Blanc vodka in the US as part of a launch of an “artisan” spirits unit.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m