Terlato Wines International
Tuscan winery Cecchi is to focus US distribution on six key brands after switching importer.
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US.
Riazul Tequila is launching in the US after signing a “long-term” marketing agreement with Terlato Wines.
Terlato Wines has signed an exclusive “long-term” deal to import and market rum brand Don Pancho Origenes in the US.
Marnier-Lapostolle has signed a "long-term" deal with Terlato Wines to handle its Marnier XO Cognac brand in the US.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"