Takara Shuzo's Tomatin Distillery has released a 44-year-old single malt whisky.
Contrast is a two pack which offers a comparison between Bourbon- and Sherry-matured whiskies from Tomatin Distillery.
The soft drinks unit of Japanese company Takara Holdings is to withdraw from the category, according to local reports.
Takara Holdings Inc. (2531) - Financial and Strategic SWOT A
Takara Holdings Inc. (Takara) is a holding company that carries out its business through Takara Shuzo Group, Takara Bio Group and Takara Healthcare. The Takara Shuzo group offers alcoholic beverages a...
Spirits in Japan
Spirits in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains...
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends