Southern Wine & Spirits
Yesterday's announcement that Southern Wine & Spirits of America is to merge with Glazer's Distributors in the US signifies the spread of consolidation throughout the drinks industry. In this month's 'just the answer', Olly Wehring talks to Southern's president & COO - and soon to be CEO of the new venture - Wayne Chaplin.
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to trade executives with Southern Wine & Spirits as one of its managers moves to the Florida-based distributor.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America's newly-installed COO has announced an overhaul of the company's management team.
Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) has bolstered its senior team in Nevada by promoting two executives.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has confirmed its new chief operating officer after the previous COO stepped up to lead the company.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced a change of CEO.
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport