Southern Wine & Spirits
Yesterday's announcement that Southern Wine & Spirits of America is to merge with Glazer's Distributors in the US signifies the spread of consolidation throughout the drinks industry. In this month's 'just the answer', Olly Wehring talks to Southern's president & COO - and soon to be CEO of the new venture - Wayne Chaplin.
Pernod Ricard's US unit is to trade executives with Southern Wine & Spirits as one of its managers moves to the Florida-based distributor.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America's newly-installed COO has announced an overhaul of the company's management team.
Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) has bolstered its senior team in Nevada by promoting two executives.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has confirmed its new chief operating officer after the previous COO stepped up to lead the company.
Southern Wine & Spirits of America has announced a change of CEO.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch