Earlier today (5 March), Brown-Forman posted its Q3 and YTD results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by r...
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans....
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here ju...
Brown-Forman reported a slight dip in first-quarter profits today (28 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance b...
Southern Comfort, which is inextricably linked with New Orleans, has sat in Brown-Forman's stable for over 30 years now, and has been the recent subject of a makeover. In this month's just the Answer, Olly Wehring talks to the brand's global marketing director about past performance, future opportunities and the danger of over-extending.
Yesterday (2 September), Brown-Forman posted a better-than-expected set of first quarter results. Company CEO, Paul Varga spoke exclusively to just-drinks yesterday afternoon, to explain the secret behind the wine and spirit firm's success, and his hopes for the next fiscal year.
Brown-Forman has launched a new website for its Southern Comfort brand that gives consumers the chance to win a mug with their face on it.
Brown-Forman has launched the latest online spot behind its ongoing Southern Comfort marketing campaign.
Brown-Forman has released the latest chapter in a Southern Comfort marketing campaign that has helped reverse declines in the brand's US sales.
Brown-Forman has rolled out its latest Southern Comfort ad to Australia as part of an on-going campaign to boost international sales.
Brown-Forman has launched a new TV advert in the US for its Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey brand.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman