On Wednesday, Brown-Forman will report its second-quarter and first-half results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performanc...
Earlier today (5 March), Brown-Forman posted its Q3 and YTD results. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the company's performance by r...
Southern Comfort's marketers like to take their branding cues from the brand's spiritual homeland, New Orleans....
Today, Brown-Forman posted a rise in sales and profits in its first-half results, helped by the performance of its whiskey brands. Here ju...
Southern Comfort, which is inextricably linked with New Orleans, has sat in Brown-Forman's stable for over 30 years now, and has been the recent subject of a makeover. In this month's just the Answer, Olly Wehring talks to the brand's global marketing director about past performance, future opportunities and the danger of over-extending.
Yesterday (2 September), Brown-Forman posted a better-than-expected set of first quarter results. Company CEO, Paul Varga spoke exclusively to just-drinks yesterday afternoon, to explain the secret behind the wine and spirit firm's success, and his hopes for the next fiscal year.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Brown-Forman has launched a new website for its Southern Comfort brand that gives consumers the chance to win a mug with their face on it.
Brown-Forman has launched the latest online spot behind its ongoing Southern Comfort marketing campaign.
Brown-Forman has released the latest chapter in a Southern Comfort marketing campaign that has helped reverse declines in the brand's US sales.
Brown-Forman has rolled out its latest Southern Comfort ad to Australia as part of an on-going campaign to boost international sales.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO