Scottish & Newcastle
It was five years ago this week that the brewing industry said its final farewell to Scottish & Newcastle. The UK-based company saw its shar...
Last week, we bade farewell to Foster's Group as SABMiller closed its acquisition of the Australian brewer. Although the beer sector's thirs...
Okay, to call the Russian beer market a dead duck may be dramatic licence, but there can be no denying that Carlsberg's relationship with Ru...
For all C&C Group has suggested this week that it may seek to acquire more drinks assets, there could be equally as much scope for a takeove...
In part one of my interview with Heineken's CEO, Jean-François van Boxmeer, which ran earlier this week, we took a close look at the brewer's purchase of FEMSA Cerveza last year. We also started a world tour of beer markets, discussing Europe, Russia, Brazil and Mexico.
Carlsberg held its 'Capital Markets Day 2010' in Copenhagen yesterday (16 September). Michelle Russell made the journey over to Denmark, and managed to grab some time with company CEO, Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen.
Heineken has further boosted its position in cider by acquiring Belgian producer Stassen from its management for an undisclosed sum.
Heineken is set to release its full-year and fourth-quarter results on Wednesday (15 February). Below, we take a look at the highs and lows for the company in the three months to the end of December.
United Breweries has announced that it will merge Scottish & Newcastle India Ltd into itself.
Heineken UK has said that it acted responsibly on pensions following news that the UK Pension Ombudsman will formally investigate complaints made against the brewer.
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed the ex-CEO of Scottish & Newcastle, Tony Froggatt, as a non-executive director.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites