San Miguel Corporation
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
San Miguel Corp has been offered as much as US$6bn for the majority share in its namesake brewing unit, the company's president has said in an interview.
Philippines' San Miguel Brewery (SMB) Inc has signed a deal with Spain's Mahou-San Miguel in a bid to expand the global footprint of the lager brand.
San Miguel Brewery has blamed high duty rates for dragging down its full-year volumes, while profits also slipped.
San Miguel Brewery is expected to receive regulatory approval this week to sell a bond that will net the company up to PHP20bn (US$448.6m).
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits