Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its half-year results, with a stronger second quarter propping a poor Q1. Here, just-drinks takes a...
Earlier today (12 March), Gruppo Campari announced its full-year results, making a recovery after a difficult first half. Here, just-drinks...
Earlier today, Gruppo Campari announced its year-to-date results, making a recovery in its third quarter. Here just-drinks takes a look at t...
Gruppo Campari is seeing “two different Brazils” as its premium brands prosper, while its lower-end portfolio suffers, according to the grou...
Having not made a major acquisition for a couple of years, Campari was back in the spotlight last month when it acquired Wild Turkey Bourbon from Pernod Ricard. Campari CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz spoke with Olly Wehring about the acquisition, the progress of other brands, including Skyy Vodka and Glen Grant Scotch whisky, and the impact of the recession.
Gloomy talk of a global economic slowdown have so far failed to dilute growth in the US vodka category. One of the better known contenders in the segment – if only for its ocean blue-coloured bottle – is Skyy vodka. In this month's just-drinks interview, Olly Wehring grills the president & CEO of Skyy Spirits, Gerry Ruvo, over the rise of the company's namesake vodka brand, what the future holds for the Campari-owned unit, and how much longer vodka's moment in the US sun can last.
Gruppo Campari has raised the curtain on a new US$43m packaging facility at its Wild Turkey distillery in the US to meet growing global demand for its spirit brands.
Gruppo Campari has launched a limited-edition Skyy Vodka bottle to mark its sponsorship of Emirates Team New Zealand in the America's Cup.
Campari has teamed up with swimwear label L*Space to launch a limited-edition bottle for its Skyy Vodka brand.
Campari has unveiled the TV campaign behind its latest flavoured vodka, Skyy Infusions Moscato Grape.
Gruppo Campari has extended a “multi-million rand” advertising campaign behind its Skyy brand in South Africa.
Here's a round-up of the big stories on just-drinks last week, featuring Carlsberg, SABMiller, Campari, Monster Beverage Corp and the Australian wine industry.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future