Dr Pepper Snapple Group
The soda tax issue is bubbling up in the US again, this time in the Californian city of Berkeley....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is to tackle declines in sales of diet Dr Pepper with a range of marketing programmes, its CEO has said....
Dr Pepper Snapple Group today (24 July) posted a rise in second-quarter profits and sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the comp...
It was possibly the high-point of recent hostilities between the soft drinks industry and health groups - a spate of headlines calling out s...
Bai Brands has announced the release of a carbonated version of its five-calorie, antioxidant beverages.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global soft drinks & bottled water category. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and spirits & wine.
The Coca-Cola Co, PepsiCo and Dr Pepper Snapple Group have pledged to reduce beverage calories consumed in the US by one-fifth in the next ten years.
AG Barr has posted a jump in first-half profits and sales as it announced an exclusive ten-year deal with Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) to distribute the US firm's products in the UK and other EU countries.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group has agreed to buy east coast distributor Davis Beverage Group and bottling arm Davis Bottling Co for an undisclosed fee.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit