Scotch Whisky Association
On Thursday 18 September, the residents of Scotland will take to the polls to consider a question, their answer to which could have huge rep...
Is the fabled Scotch whisky boom subsiding?...
George Osborne must think he can walk into any pub in the UK today and be treated to a free pint....
You may have seen us get rather excited late last week when we broke a(nother) exclusive on just-drinks. When we found out that Bacardi has...
In the first part of just-drinks' interview with the CEO of Edrington, Ian Curle set out why his company was bringing its global distribution in-house and investing heavily in its The Macallan Scotch whisky. In part two, Curle talks about his company's unique ownership structure and shares his thoughts on the next possible golden era for Scotch.
Two months ago, French spirits and Champagne firm Remy Cointreau paid GBP58m (US$90.3m) for Islay Scotch maker Bruichladdich.
Russia's food safety watchdog has announced an import ban on a number of beers and spirits produced in Ukraine, according to reports.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) is “closely monitoring” Russia's trade sanctions after the country banned food imports from the UK and other western countries.
Scotch whisky will receive better legal protection in Myanmar under new rules, while efforts to crack down on fake supplies are being stepped up.
The head of the Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has denied the group has been pressured into silence on the question of Scottish independence, but admitted there has been “vigorous” discussions with both sides.
The Scotch Whisky Association (SWA) has appointed the first chairperson of its alcohol-harm charity, the Scotch Whisky Action Fund.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018