Scheid Vineyards has seen its net losses worsen in the first quarter of its fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards has posted a rise in sales and a drop in losses for its latest financial year.
Scheid Vineyards cut net losses in the first nine months of 2009 and is on a firmer financial footing after securing renewed support from its banks.
Scheid Vineyards in the US is attempting to renegotiate its bank loans following deepening losses in the first half of the group's fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards today reported a widening of its first quarter net losses, despite improved sales and a narrowing of its operating losses.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO