Scheid Vineyards has seen its net losses worsen in the first quarter of its fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards has posted a rise in sales and a drop in losses for its latest financial year.
Scheid Vineyards cut net losses in the first nine months of 2009 and is on a firmer financial footing after securing renewed support from its banks.
Scheid Vineyards in the US is attempting to renegotiate its bank loans following deepening losses in the first half of the group's fiscal year.
Scheid Vineyards today reported a widening of its first quarter net losses, despite improved sales and a narrowing of its operating losses.
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down