Japan's major drinks companies have been hit hard by the aftermath of the earthquake, but their core strategies remain unshaken....
The latest sales figures to emerge from Japan's largest brewers have underlined that they must either dive into overseas markets or face sta...
Foster's shares leapt nearly 10% on Wednesday (26 May) on speculation that, minus its troubled wines business, it may now become the subjec...
Will SABMiller finally break cover and go for a big acquisition or should we look to Asia to provide a suitor for Foster's beer business? He...
Sapporo International has launched a North American TV campaign for its namesake beer.
Sapporo International is to close one of its Canadian breweries if it fails to find a buyer for the plant before July.
Coopers Brewery is launching a AUD20m (US$21m) capital expansion project this year, including doubling the size of its lager cellar.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week
Japanese brewer Sapporo will likely spend a new acquisitions fund on mid-size buys in Asia, with European targets such as Britvic outside its budget, an analyst has said.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD