Japan's major drinks companies have been hit hard by the aftermath of the earthquake, but their core strategies remain unshaken....
The latest sales figures to emerge from Japan's largest brewers have underlined that they must either dive into overseas markets or face sta...
Foster's shares leapt nearly 10% on Wednesday (26 May) on speculation that, minus its troubled wines business, it may now become the subjec...
Will SABMiller finally break cover and go for a big acquisition or should we look to Asia to provide a suitor for Foster's beer business? He...
Sapporo International has launched a North American TV campaign for its namesake beer.
Sapporo International is to close one of its Canadian breweries if it fails to find a buyer for the plant before July.
Coopers Brewery is launching a AUD20m (US$21m) capital expansion project this year, including doubling the size of its lager cellar.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks last week
Japanese brewer Sapporo will likely spend a new acquisitions fund on mid-size buys in Asia, with European targets such as Britvic outside its budget, an analyst has said.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK