Chilean wine company Santa Rita has agreed a three year partnership with Arsenal Football Club to become the first official wine partner of the Premier League team.
Chilean wine group Santa Rita Estates (SRE) has appointed a new CEO as the current incumbent has left after nearly four years in the role.
Santa Rita's Bougainville 2010
Ricardo Claro, owner of the Santa Rita winery, died this week after suffering a heart attack in Santiago, Chile.
The owner of Santa Rita has created a new role of corporate commercial director at the Chilean wine group as it looks to boost its presence in ten key export markets.
Viña Doña Paula is due to treble its wine grape production with the opening of a second winery, according to local reports.
Viña Santa Rita SA in Alcoholic Drinks (Chile)
Viña Santa Rita was the leading player in wine for a third successive year in 2015. However, it is closely followed by Viña Concha y Toro and Viña San Pedro Tarapacá. Viña Santa Rita gained the leadin...
Wine in Ireland
Wine in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions...
Spirits in Chile
Spirits posted a drop in total volume sales for a fourth year in a row in 2015....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages