Chilean wine group Santa Rita Estates (SRE) has appointed a new CEO as the current incumbent has left after nearly four years in the role.
Santa Rita's Bougainville 2010
Ricardo Claro, owner of the Santa Rita winery, died this week after suffering a heart attack in Santiago, Chile.
The owner of Santa Rita has created a new role of corporate commercial director at the Chilean wine group as it looks to boost its presence in ten key export markets.
Viña Doña Paula is due to treble its wine grape production with the opening of a second winery, according to local reports.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch