Chilean wine group Santa Rita Estates (SRE) has appointed a new CEO as the current incumbent has left after nearly four years in the role.
Santa Rita's Bougainville 2010
Ricardo Claro, owner of the Santa Rita winery, died this week after suffering a heart attack in Santiago, Chile.
The owner of Santa Rita has created a new role of corporate commercial director at the Chilean wine group as it looks to boost its presence in ten key export markets.
Viña Doña Paula is due to treble its wine grape production with the opening of a second winery, according to local reports.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018