Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
The winners of this year's InnoBev Sustainability Awards were announced in Warsaw yesterday (16 April), during the ninth InnoBev Global Beve...
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a slight rise in nine-month sales as its Latin America and Asia regions performed strongly, Europe improved and North America held steady.
Nestle Waters has appointed a marketing director for its France and Belgium divisions.
Owens-Illinois has completed its purchase of the Verrerie du Languedoc bottling plant in France, thereby expanding its “strategic relationship” with Nestlé Waters.
US group Owens-Illinois has signed a “conditional agreement” with the Verrerie du Languedoc (VdL) to acquire its bottling plant in Southern France, which bottles Nestlé's Perrier and San Pellegrino water brands.
Nestle Waters has recorded an increase in sales for the first nine months of the year, driven by share gains in key markets.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk