Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has consolidated its sales and distribution footprint in Scandinavia, securing a deal with Interbrands Nordic in the region.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Russian Standard has agreed a distribution deal for its namesake vodka in South Korea.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites