Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has consolidated its sales and distribution footprint in Scandinavia, securing a deal with Interbrands Nordic in the region.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
Russian Standard has agreed a distribution deal for its namesake vodka in South Korea.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director