Russian Standard has lined up a limited edition sleeve for its Zubrowka bison grass vodka brand in the Travel Retail channel.
Russian Standard has launched a new flavoured variant of its Polish vodka brand Zubrówka.
Mast-Jägermeister is to take its UK distribution JV in-house.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery has consolidated its sales and distribution footprint in Scandinavia, securing a deal with Interbrands Nordic in the region.
Chilean wine maker Concha y Toro has switched the distribution of its portfolio in Russia to Russian Standard.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch