Heineken will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (23 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's h...
Earlier today (20 August), Danish multi-category drinks group Royal Unibrew confirmed it has been given the regulatory green light to acquir...
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and l...
Denmark's Royal Unibrew has gained regulatory approval for its EUR470m (US$613m) acquisition of Heineken's Finnish unit, Hartwall, with the deal set to complete soon.
Heineken is to sell Hartwall to Denmark's Royal Unibrew for EUR470m (US$613m) in a deal expected to close before the end of the year.
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Royal Unibrew has said that it remains upbeat going into 2012 after a strong rise in profits and market share gains in 2011.
Royal Unibrew has said that it is satisfied with the first nine months of its fiscal year, with lower costs offsetting a drop in net beer sales.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp