Heineken will report its third-quarter and year-to-date results on Wednesday (23 October). Here just-drinks takes a look at the company's h...
Earlier today (20 August), Danish multi-category drinks group Royal Unibrew confirmed it has been given the regulatory green light to acquir...
Heineken will release a first-half trading update on Wednesday (21 August). Here, just-drinks takes a look at the Dutch brewer's highs and l...
Denmark's Royal Unibrew has gained regulatory approval for its EUR470m (US$613m) acquisition of Heineken's Finnish unit, Hartwall, with the deal set to complete soon.
Heineken is to sell Hartwall to Denmark's Royal Unibrew for EUR470m (US$613m) in a deal expected to close before the end of the year.
Heineken's Bulgarian unit, Zagorka, has appointed a new marketing manager.
Royal Unibrew has said that it remains upbeat going into 2012 after a strong rise in profits and market share gains in 2011.
Royal Unibrew has said that it is satisfied with the first nine months of its fiscal year, with lower costs offsetting a drop in net beer sales.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned