Republic National Distributing Company
Pernod Ricard is expanding its distribution tie-up in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) and has renewed a separate deal with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC).
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
Constellation Brands is retaining Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) as its distributor in nine US markets until 2020 after signing new deals.
Concha y Toro's Fetzer Crimson Red, Quartz White
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director