With Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co returning to Melbourne with an improved offer for Treasury Wine Estates, and the Australian wine company n...
Unless it's you that is in the middle of the melee, there's nothing more thrilling than a good old street fight; be it in the playground, in...
Today, Pernod Ricard released its half-year results, which showed single-digit drops in sales and net profits. Here is a closer look at the...
Suntory's proposed US$16bn takeover of Beam Inc is the first publicly-acknowledged attempt to buy the pure-play spirits company since it was...
JC Iglesias took over as brand director of Pernod Ricard's gin brand, Beefeater, in August this year after a switch from marketing the company's brown spirits portfolio in the US. In his first interview since taking on his new role, he tells just-drinks why he wants to take gin to a completely new market, what a wider Beefeater portfolio could do and that there really is a gin boom going on out there.
Earlier this week, just-drinks editor Olly Wehring visited Beijing to cover Pernod Ricard's latest Capital Market Day. While there, Olly spoke to Alexandre Ricard, the company's deputy CEO & COO, in his first interview since it was announced he would become CEO of Pernod in 2015.
Chivas Brothers, the Scotch whisky and premium gin division of Pernod Ricard, has launched Tormore 14 Year Old and Tormore 16 Year Old in France.
Pernod Ricard has appointed a replacement for the recently-departed director for Global Travel Retail at its The Absolut Co unit.
The former head of drinks giant Seagram, Edgar Bronfman Sr, has died aged 84.
Tilaknagar Industries has confirmed it is looking at “certain brands” of IFB Agro, but added that no “conclusive” deal has been made.
Tequila Avion has teamed up with the Heartland Brewery to produce another Tequila-infused beer.
The US is an increasingly key battleground for global wine and spirits producers over the Christmas period. In an interview with Fox Business last week, Pernod Ricard's US chief, Brian Fry, revealed that the unit sells a third of its annual Champagne volumes between October and December.
A round-up of the stories hitting the headlines on just-drinks last week
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018