SABMiller is to launch a new range of cans for its non-alcoholic beer brand Birell that changes colour when the liquid reaches its optimum temperature.
Beverage can maker Rexam has praised strong first-half volumes in South America driven by the FIFA World Cup, but has warned of a coming slowdown in Brazil.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched three of its beverages in eight-ounce cans as it seeks to take share from spirits and cocktails.
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Rexam has launched a range of can ends that change colour to indicate when a beverage is at the right temperature to drink.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future