Beverage can maker Rexam has praised strong first-half volumes in South America driven by the FIFA World Cup, but has warned of a coming slowdown in Brazil.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched three of its beverages in eight-ounce cans as it seeks to take share from spirits and cocktails.
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Rexam has launched a range of can ends that change colour to indicate when a beverage is at the right temperature to drink.
Rexam, the global can maker, has posted first quarter growth in volume sales despite underperformance in Russia and South America.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory