Beverage can maker Rexam has praised strong first-half volumes in South America driven by the FIFA World Cup, but has warned of a coming slowdown in Brazil.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched three of its beverages in eight-ounce cans as it seeks to take share from spirits and cocktails.
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Rexam has launched a range of can ends that change colour to indicate when a beverage is at the right temperature to drink.
Rexam, the global can maker, has posted first quarter growth in volume sales despite underperformance in Russia and South America.
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch