SABMiller is to launch a new range of cans for its non-alcoholic beer brand Birell that changes colour when the liquid reaches its optimum temperature.
Beverage can maker Rexam has praised strong first-half volumes in South America driven by the FIFA World Cup, but has warned of a coming slowdown in Brazil.
Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched three of its beverages in eight-ounce cans as it seeks to take share from spirits and cocktails.
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Rexam has launched a range of can ends that change colour to indicate when a beverage is at the right temperature to drink.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"