Mike's Hard Lemonade Co has launched three of its beverages in eight-ounce cans as it seeks to take share from spirits and cocktails.
Big Wood Brewery has launched four of its craft beers in cans as the category continues its expansion into aluminium.
Rexam has launched a range of can ends that change colour to indicate when a beverage is at the right temperature to drink.
Rexam, the global can maker, has posted first quarter growth in volume sales despite underperformance in Russia and South America.
Rexam has announced plans to build a new GBP115m (US$175.6m) beverage can plant in Switzerland to meet global demand for energy drinks and focus on speciality cans.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director