Republic National Distributing Company
Pernod Ricard is expanding its distribution tie-up in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) and has renewed a separate deal with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC).
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
Constellation Brands is retaining Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) as its distributor in nine US markets until 2020 after signing new deals.
Concha y Toro's Fetzer Crimson Red, Quartz White
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future