Republic National Distributing Company
Pernod Ricard is expanding its distribution tie-up in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) and has renewed a separate deal with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC).
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
Constellation Brands is retaining Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) as its distributor in nine US markets until 2020 after signing new deals.
Concha y Toro's Fetzer Crimson Red, Quartz White
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned