Republic National Distributing Company
Pernod Ricard is expanding its distribution tie-up in the US with Southern Wine & Spirits (SWS) and has renewed a separate deal with Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC).
The US unit of SPI Group has signed new deals with three distributors as it eyes growth across the country.
Constellation Brands is retaining Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) as its distributor in nine US markets until 2020 after signing new deals.
Concha y Toro's Fetzer Crimson Red, Quartz White
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014