On Sunday night, ex-footballer and modern-day whisky impresario David Beckham held a party in central London....
Has Remy Cointreau bitten off more than it can chew?...
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said the company won't drop Cognac prices in China as it would damage “not only our image, but our DNA”....
The year may only have just started, but one analyst firm has already named its winners and losers for global spirits 2015....
Earlier this year, Panos Sarantopoulos was promoted by Remy Cointreau to head up its liqueurs & spirits division. Late last month, Richard Woodard travelled to France to meet him.
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
Rémy Cointreau has privately placed EUR80m (US$90m) worth of bonds with an insurance company.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
French luxury goods group LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted a full-year sales and profits slide for its wine and spirits division due to Cognac destocking in China.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Valérie Chapoulaud-Floquet has officially taken over as Remy Cointreau's CEO and revealed a shake-up for the French group's management team.
Here's what happened on just-drinks last week, featuring a brouhaha over beer ingredients, Scotch and the independence question, and our global gin report.
The start of the FIFA World Cup is just two weeks away, and excitement is growing, not least at The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev, the event's two drinks sponsors.
The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
Analyses of the leading companies in the alcohol industry...
Spirits in Singapore
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Global Spirits Market: Merger & Acquisitions December 2013
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets