Has Remy Cointreau bitten off more than it can chew?...
Remy Cointreau's CFO has said the company won't drop Cognac prices in China as it would damage “not only our image, but our DNA”....
The year may only have just started, but one analyst firm has already named its winners and losers for global spirits 2015....
Lucas Bols, the Dutch owner of spirits and liqueur brands including Bols and Pisang Ambon, today announced plans to list on the Amsterdam st...
Earlier this year, Panos Sarantopoulos was promoted by Remy Cointreau to head up its liqueurs & spirits division. Late last month, Richard Woodard travelled to France to meet him.
Earlier this year, Ben Cooper met the CEO of Brown-Forman, Paul Varga, in the company's heartland, the US. In the first instalment of this two-part interview, the two look at Brown-Forman's position in the drinks industry, its portfolio of spirits brands and its prospects and ambitions in the emerging markets.
Here's a round-up of this week's highlights in the global spirits & wine categories. We are also running similar round-ups for beer and soft drinks & bottled water.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Remy Cointreau's sales continued to drop in its year-to-date but declines slowed and Q3 Cognac shipments to Greater China rose.
Lucas Bols, the Dutch spirits producer, has today started the offer period for its IPO, which will run until 3 February and values the company at up to EUR207m (US$240m).
Lucas Bols, the privately-held Dutch cocktail spirits producer, is looking to raise EUR125m (US$147m) in an IPO.
Here's what happened on just-drinks last week, featuring a brouhaha over beer ingredients, Scotch and the independence question, and our global gin report.
The start of the FIFA World Cup is just two weeks away, and excitement is growing, not least at The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev, the event's two drinks sponsors.
Spirits in Singapore
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
Global Spirits Market: Merger & Acquisitions December 2013
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
Global Wine Market: Merger & Acquisitions December 2013
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review