Monster Beverage Corporation wants to launch its products in China after the Coca-Cola Co agreed to takes a minority stake in the company....
After years of speculation, the Coca-Cola Co yesterday finally took the plunge and agreed to snap up a 16.7% stake in Monster Beverage Corpo...
The CEO of Monster Beverage Corps has said its new Ultra Sunrise will help capture trends for “lighter” energy drinks as health fears over s...
Monster Beverage Corp has attracted a lot of conflicting viewpoints over the past month....
All Market Inc has sold a 25% stake of Vita Coco to a Chinese distributor for about US$166m, as the coconut water brand prepares to launch in the country.
The Marley Beverage Company (MBC) has appointed a former Red Bull, Diageo and PepsiCo executive as its new president and CEO.
The number of complaints about adverts for alcohol in the UK fell by 16% last year, but three soft drinks firms featured in the ten most-complained-about campaigns.
Pernod Ricard has agreed a global tie-up with music event streaming website Boiler Room for its Scotch whisky brand Ballantine’s.
Red Bull is to invest GBP2m (US$3.3m) in the launch of its second low-calorie energy drink in the UK.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory