Germany’s Federal Cartel Office (FCO) has handed out another EUR231.2m (US$318.9m) of fines to six more brewers in the country over alleged price fixing.
UK cider maker Westons hopes its first international acquisition will treble its sales in the growing Australian market and pave the way for further expansion.
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
Radeberger Gruppe has reported a slight dip in sales volumes for the first four months of this year, but has still forecast sales value growth for this year.
Radeberger Gruppe has received the green light from the European Commission for its proposed purchase of Getränke Essmann.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1