As owner of some of the world’s most successful alcohol brands, Diageo clearly recognises the importance of innovation. Olly Wehring spoke with Syl Saller, global innovations director at Diageo, about its brand innovation strategy and the role innovation can play in battling the recession.
Diageo has today unveiled new variants for six of its products in the UK, including a white rum version of its Captain Morgan brand.
Diageo has announced plans to reinstate its Pimm's variant 'No. 6 Vodka Cup' in the UK after public complaints over its delisting.
Diageo has launched Pimm's in Greece, the first European country to host the liqueur brand outside its home UK market.
Diageo has launched a flavoured extension to its Pimm's range in time for the summer.
Beam Global Spirits & Wine's distributor in the UK, Maxxium, is to maintain its marketing spend on Courvoisier Cognac in 2011, buoyed by success from increasing its investment last year.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head