Following recent reports that PepsiCo is planning to launch a premium water brand in the US, Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd takes a look at...
Earlier today (24 October), Pernod Ricard released its sales and volumes figures for the 2013-14 first quarter. Here's a closer look at the...
Earlier today (29 August), Pernod Ricard released its results for the 2012-13 fiscal year. Here's a closer look at the company's performance...
Pernod Ricard will report its second-quarter and half-year numbers on Thursday (14 February). Here, just-drinks takes a look at how the Pari...
A delimited production area is both the main strength and weakness of a wine appellation, a guarantee of quality but a major obstacle to growth. Plans in Champagne, arguably the premier appellation of them all, to expand its production area have drawn severe criticism but Richard Woodard believes the criticism to be unfounded and borne at least in part out of envy.
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Champagne house Laurent-Perrier has seen a 9.1% lift in first-quarter sales, helped by demand outside Europe and currency movements.
Laurent-Perrier has posted flat sales in its fiscal third quarter, with year-to-date sales figures staying in the red.
New Zealand winemaker Trinity Hill is to change UK distributor from Enotria to Liberty Wines.
Nestlé's Waters unit has reported a slight rise in nine-month sales as its Latin America and Asia regions performed strongly, Europe improved and North America held steady.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch